Welcome – new class members!

Welcome! Forums Forex Breakthrough Academy Forum Welcome – new class members!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

A big welcome to all the traders that have just joined us!

Please take your time to have a look around the site and begin your first lesson whenever you’re ready.

You can post any questions you might have right here in the forum.

You might post a little introduction too if you like – let me know what kind of trading experience you have (and it’s perfectly fine if this is your very first time!)

Just fill in the ‘reply’ box below and click ‘submit’ to say hi 🙂

Catch up with you soon…

Rich

Stewart LawsonStewart Lawson
    Participant

Hi Rich,

I’ve been dabbling in the Forex Markets for many years. I started when it was telephone orders only so that’ll let you know how long ago that was.

Over the years I have purchased many ‘systems’ and even attended a course in Bristol many years ago!

Unfortunately I’ve lost a lot of money too.  Sometimes my bank lasted a while but then it would dwindle away.  The fun side was there, well mostly, but it’s very frustrating seeing a nice winning position go negative just before the Market closes and you are closed out!

I’m hoping this course will sort me out and allow some profits.

I’m now retired from the daily grind so have time to concentrate – so, no excuses, I’m ready to learn!

Stewart,

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Hi Stewart,

Great to have you wish us 🙂 I’m really looking forward to helping you make good progress with your trading, just take the lessons at your own pace and post up your practical assignments here in the forum whenever you have them ready. Catch up with you again soon… Rich.

Gustaf ErikssonGustaf Eriksson
    Participant

Hi everybody,

I’ve “dabbled” in Forex on-off for years, can still remember when I got hooked…. I staked £5 on a position (think it was GBP/USD) and in two hours I could withdraw £800!!!
    As so often is the case I didn’t really know what I was doing, so fast forward and I’¨ve bought many different “methods”, made some money but lost more. Finally I’ve come to realise it’s 90% in my head – Mark Douglas’ books “Trading in the Zone” and “The Disciplined Ttrader” have been very illuminating.
    I know trade witjh very small stakes – 10 pence – as paper trading removes all the emotional stuff, and am getting my head around price action, having removed a lot of indicators.
    This course makes a lot of sense, and I feel confident it’ll make me grow as a trader.

Gustaf

(Ps, yeah, am not English as my name indicates, from Sweden, but living here (Cornwall) since 2002)

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Hi Gustaf, I know we’ve already met on other threads but great to have you with us 🙂

Hope I can help you grow as a trader in the way you want.

Catch you soon…
    Rich

P.S. You’ve already made a good head start – those Mark Douglas books are worth their weight in gold!

James Dallard
    Participant

Hi Rich, I have skipped through the course quickly just to see what the content is like before going through everything more methodically. My forex trading experience is of a dabbling nature, I have never lost or gained much, and have never really been prepared to commit much money to it as I find results are rather unreliable, as someone put it recently, more like death by a thousand cuts !

I have time spare during the day for trading, being a retired electronic engineer, so thought I might be able to learn something new and hopefully profitable.

James

Martyn YoungMartyn Young
    Participant

Hi Rich

I have been trading on and off since 2011 and am looking forward to the education provided within the academy, I have bought quite a few systems and followed certain so called “gurus” without much success and have not gone lower than my initial investment with ETX Capital

I run my own fireproofing business which does not always allow me the time to study or place trades

It certainly looks like the training shows a strategy which I have not seen before but is straightforward in its application and understanding and am looking forward to the education

I have attached 2 x daily charts showing the MOR levels…..please can you check to see if all is okay

Cheers….Martyn

I joined the Academy last weekend and am currently 23% through the course

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Martyn YoungMartyn Young
    Participant

Have just posted 2 x charts showing the MOR and forgot to say that the sellers are in control on both charts

Cheers….Martyn

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

@James Dallard – great to have you with us James 🙂

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

@Martyn Young – Great to have you with us Martyn 🙂

Both your charts are looking fine, MORs all good!

John Seaton
    Participant

Hi Rich, although I signed up at the beginning of the month, I am only making slow progress in the course due to work commitments taking up most of my time currently, however, I am in no hurry! It’s a kind of marathon for me, just steady progress. I hope there is no time limit to our membership!

I have only paper traded in the past, which has given me reasonable knowledge to how it all works, looking forward to increasing my education to help me take those extra steps towards commitment to risk, along with sharing experiences and learning more on the mind set and money management.

brgds John S

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Hi John, great to have you with us 🙂

Don’t worry about there being any time limits, just keep doing everything at your own pace.

And don’t hesitate to shout up if you need any help along the way!

All the best,
    Rich

George Charilaou
    Participant

Hi Rich

Have recently completed the course and really happy with the material. I have some experience with trading on and off for quite some time with mixed results, but as a fit I feel very encouraged by your course.

Had my first nibble today and was fairly happy with the trade even though I had a 20 point loss at £1 per point..

It was EUR/JPY short entry on a 15 min engulfing candle just below the DOR. Unfortunately got stopped out at around the time the market fell at 1.30pm following the US data.

A wider stop perhaps on the other side of the DOR may have been better for this trade. I am using CMC rather than meta-trader so posting a picture is slightly problematic for me right now.

Will continue and post how I get on.. I am in business and am lucky that I can access the markets, though I can’t spend too much time continuously watching the screen. I am happy to find no more than 1 trade a day if possible.

kind regards to all, and good luck in your trading

Rich, thanks for the great information & course

George

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Thank you for your kind words, George. So glad you found the material useful 🙂

Please do keep us updated on your progress!

All the best,
    Rich

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

A big welcome to all the June 2016 traders that are joining us!

Please take your time to have a look around the site and begin your first lesson whenever you’re ready.

You can post any questions you might have right here in the forum. You might post a little introduction too if you like – let me know what kind of trading experience you have (and it’s perfectly fine if this is your very first time!)

Just fill in the ‘reply’ box below and click ‘submit’ to say hi.

Catch up with you soon…

Rich

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.