The Importance of Action and this Forum

Welcome! Forums Forex Breakthrough Academy Forum The Importance of Action and this Forum

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Nigel Southon
    Participant

First of all I wish to congratulate all the other members posting their exercises on this Forum, and I wish to thank them for sharing, and thanks to Rich for his Feedback.

Through this Forum I have learnt so much, and continuing to learn more.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I have noticed that only a handful of members are posting stuff on this Forum, and I am concerned for the other members who are not doing this. This maybe due to fear of posting comments, or the thought of “I will do this on my own”(Been there, worn T-Shirt, and obtained rubbish <span style=”line-height: 1.5;”>results).  Or they don’t know how to post a review.</span>
    <p class=”MsoNormal”></p>
    The problem is that they are missing out on valuable feedback on the exercises from Rich and other members.

My suggestion is that they at least view the posts from the members, and this may give them confidence to post something.

Hi Rich,

If you feel that this will help benefit the members who are not posting stuff on this forum, I don’t mind you quoting this statement to the the other FBA members through a blanket e-mail.

Many thanks for reading this.

Nigel

Martin Webber
    Participant

Hi Nigel,

Thanks for your note regarding members not posting exercises on the forum. I thought it was about time I posted a response to a forum member, as although I have been quite happy to post my own exercises, I have not, as yetposted any feedback.

I absolutely agree with you that it is very important that all members should post their work, but as you suggest, some probably wish to ‘go it alone’ (like you, I have also been there) or perhaps it is a lack of confidence.

It seems to me that, from the comments posted on this forum, everyone seems friendly and reasonable and I would support you in encouraging all who have not yet submitted exercises to get involved and ‘go public’.

Good luck with the rest of the course. We’re all in this together.

Nigel Southon
    Participant

Thanks Martin,

Also good luck to you on the rest of the course, and the future trading.

Regards

Nigel

Lewis NicolsonLewis Nicolson
    Participant

Just thought i would jump in to say Hi as well. I havnt been posting my exercises, but i will start doing it from here on out.

Im really enjoying the course, I really like this style of trading, it feels like there is a lot more opportunities to enter trades which i was most definitely struggling with before.

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Hi Nigel & Martin, just echoing your thoughts here… I would definitely encourage members to post their exercises in the forum as a way to really nail-on their understanding of the concepts we’re covering. There should be no concerns whether the answers are ‘right’ or ‘wrong’, we’ve all had to learn things from scratch and getting valuable feedback from others along the way can be so helpful.

Gareth Stevens
    Participant

All,

This is my first post – excellent advice from Nigel and others. I’m sure there are others (like me) who are not yet as advanced in the course as we would like to be, the day job is getting in the way! Rest assured, when I reach the exercises requiring posting, I will be posting in order to get that crucial feedback.

Thanks all,

GS

Nigel Southon
    Participant

Hi Gareth, I know what you mean that the day job gets in the way. Last week, I had to attend 3 late night meetings, and have relatives over this weekend. I am trying my best to avoid life getting in the way by watching the videos, and have more time to post stuff next week. Good luck. Nigel

Richard Sherrin
    Participant

No idea how posting on the forum works but just started this week trading live and wondered if the markets haven’t been trending recently or if I have just been missing all the good trades.Also not sure how to register on the forum so this post might not even get off the ground.

Dick

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Hi Dick, you’re good to go in the forum. Any posts you make now will go straight onto the thread.

Keep an eye out for the FOMC announcements on Thursday night. There’ll be a few players sitting it out until then so many markets haven’t broken away from their MORs yet.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.