Practical Exercise #7

Welcome! Forums Forex Breakthrough Academy Forum Practical Exercise #7

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    James Dallard
    Participant

Hi, I have a eur/usd daily chart on 23/11.
    Daily resistance/supports are in red, some of the 15min levels show on the last 2 bars making it look cluttered.The last bar has bounced off 1.0584 support, so I am expecting the trendline down to be be a target for the next day. Drawn a horizontal level (gold) off line to take as a target on 15min chart.
    Down targets may be 1.0508 support and possible cluster with Fibonacci extension 161.8/138.2.
    Retracements would have to break the trendline first, so not expected yet.

Next day, eur/usd 15min on 24/11 showns Gann levels in blue and 15min support/res level prior to open.
    Horizontal trendline level(gold) target was hit, but did not reach +50 Gann, only +25 Gann.
    Fibonacci extension shows confluence with trendline target too. I find Fibonacci lines clutter the screen too much so I have not extended them across the screen.I have also drawn them from the 15min chart not the 1 hr as the all highs and lows are apparent from the 15 min chart.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Hi James, good stuff. Nice to see that 15m target (gold line) you had getting pinged and respected:)

Yes, I know what you mean about the charts soon getting cluttered. I’ll sometimes just thicken-out a line if there’s a confluence of stuff there, just as a reminder there are multiple reasons to watch that area, but without sending myself cross-eyed from all the different lines!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.