Practical Exercise #2

Welcome! Forums Forex Breakthrough Academy Forum Practical Exercise #2

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Charles Humpoletz
    Participant

Hello, I’ve attached my attempts at Exercise #2. All comments appreciated.

Thank you

Charles

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Hi Charles, looking good. I do like the way you’ve ‘zoned’ your charts with those squares. I might have to pinch that bit of formatting myself πŸ™‚

Andrew Jolly
    Participant

Here’s my attempt πŸ™‚ I am just doing what was asked, no fancy stuff like above πŸ™‚

EUR/USD:

Firstly price is contained within MOR (June 2016). Price only presents a trading opportunity on 3/6/16 when at 15:00 price surges upward which brings on a cycle of buy signals one could trade. This buying trend goes on until 16/6/16 for a 4-6 hour dip in the MOR but then we are and still currently back in a buy trend cycle above MOR. Β Overall I would say June 2016 so far has presented very strong buy signals.

GBP/USD

Again the start of June 2016 started in the MOR range, but did present some short weak Buy/sell/buy signals. June 2016 has also presented some strong sell signal (from 10/6/16) and also strong buy signals (from 20/6/16).

Many thanks!

Andy

Attachments:
    Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Hi Andy,

Yep, good observations on the nature of the June price action so far.

We’ve had EURUSD above the MOR which kept us looking to the long (buy) side. You can also see the MOR giving support and bouncing the market back up on 16/06/16. Interesting to see it currently chopping around inside the MOR after the Brexit reaction (10:15: it’s been in there for last hour and a half while the players figure out where we go from here).

And a bit of both buying and selling so far for GBPUSD. Need the dust to settle now and we’ll see how things develop!

All the best,
    Rich

Helen EdwardsHelen Edwards
    Participant

A couple of examples shown here with my first attempts at showing the MOR.

I am using GKFX so think it is on european time so have gone for the highs and lows of 9:00 – 13:00 – is this correct?

I have chosen June MOR on the GBP / USD and July MOR on the EUR/USD.

Nothing fancy as i am just starting out but would welcome your comments please.

thanks so much

Helen

Helen EdwardsHelen Edwards
    Participant

Sorry here are the charts which did not upload the first time for some reason.

Feedback welcome

Attachments:
    Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Hi Helen,

All looks good to me πŸ™‚ I can see you’ve definitely got the correct hourly bars for your MOR high and low on GBPUSD. The EURUSD is a daily chart but the values all come within a pip or so of my figures so all looks fine. (But if you did want to post a shot of your EURUSD hourly chart I can take a look for you?)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.