Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Martin Lee
    Participant

Hi I have just signed up and look forward to working with Rich and all you others that come on board .

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Hi Martin,

Great to have you with us! Just take your time working through the materials and post a quick question here in the forum if you need any additional help. I’m looking forward to following your progress πŸ™‚

All the best,
    Rich

Rebecca Griffiths
    Participant

Hi Martin/Rich

Looking forward to this very much – great idea eh.

Sue Schlaiffer
    Participant

Hi Rich & everyone in forum,

I’m a total newbie to forex and I’m nervous but also really excited to get stuck in to this new adventure.

Thomas Irvine
    Participant

Hello everyone.

Another newbie here too!

Really looking forward to getting in to this. I’m at pretty much a beginner (really dont know much at all level) so i’m sure will be throwing some questions up here as I go along.

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Rebecca, Susan, Thomas – welcome to the academy!

Please don’t hesitate to ask ANY questions , we were all beginners at one time πŸ™‚

Nigel Grimshaw
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m another newbie. New to trading, but I’ve been dabbling with a practice account for a couple of months. Looking forward to working with everyone and glad too be part of this new venture.

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Hi Nigel,

Welcome! Great to have you with us πŸ™‚

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Hi Martin,

Wow, looks like you’ve been busy. Very impressive that you have managed to get through so much already!

This is exactly the kind of question that I hoped FXBA members would start posting so other students could look at it and comment. Β To ensure it gets the full attention it deserves I’m posting it on a new thread.

I’ll tell you what would be great though, can you post a chart screenshot or two (on the new thread) so I can see the thinking behind your analysis?

John Thurlbeck
    Participant

Hi Rich and all fellow members
    Just a little about me Ive traded on and off for a couple of years, trading very part time around my then busy day job. Now trading full time and looking to learn as i earn! (hopefully) I think i have a reasonable amount of knowledge but always looking and wanting to learn more. Im really looking forward to the course. Good luck everyone. John

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forum John! Great to have you with us.

Steve Bolton
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I have dabbled in forex before but still consider myself a newbie having done little live trading.

I’m really looking forward to getting into the course content and being a part of this group.

Steve

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Great to have you with us, Steve. Welcome aboard!

Dave Gregson
    Participant

Hi Rich and all members

Another newbe here

got the OMT a few weeks ago and it was 3 weeks before i did a trade, i have now done 2 weeks trading with a profit of 8.1%.

lookink forward to this new venture.

it take’s a while to sink in with meΒ  but getting there slowly

just have to keep at it, Slow and steady.

Dave

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Hi Dave, great to have you with use in the forum πŸ™‚

Take your time and you’ll soon find each step slots into place (good work with your OMT trades by the way!)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.