Moved: Martin's MOR/Control analysis

Welcome! Forums Forex Breakthrough Academy Forum Moved: Martin's MOR/Control analysis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Martin Webber
    Participant

Hello to all Academy members. Using the rules for MOR and control from the course so far, i.e. only referring to the daily and 4 hour charts for EURUSD and GBPUSD;

In the GBPUSD at around 8.00 on 4th May there was a sell opportunity at level 1.5109, based purely on the 4 hour chart, as price was below MOR, and sellers were in control.

In the GBPUSD at around 12.00 on 11th May there was a buy opportunity at level 1.5530, as price was above MOR and buyers were in control.

In the EURUSD at around 4.00 on 5th May there was a sell opportunity at level 1.1170, as price was below MOR and sellers were in control.

In the EURUSD at around 8.00 on 7th May there was a buy opportunity at level 1.1380, as price was above MOR and buyers had control.

Please let me know how I’m doing. Thanks.

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Great stuff, Martin. Can you post a screenshot of a chart or two so we can see your analysis?

Martin Webber
    Participant

Please find attached a screen shot of the sell on 4th May and the buy on 11th for GBPUSD, as described in the first post. Timings were approximate.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Looking good Martin, I’ve transferred it over to the daily chart:

Early in the month (below MOR & Buyer’s control) = weak sell
    Above MOR & Buyer’s control (highlighted green) = strong buy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.