MOR/Controls

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Jones
    Participant

Hi Rich (and everyone here on FBA)

Here are my thoughts on this months EURUSD, GBPUSD and I have included two other charts one of GBPUSD and one of AUSJPY.

Hopefully the text on the charts will be viewable!

Wayne

PS Really loving the way you teach and the site in general.  Much better than any other trading experience I have had so far.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Hi Wayne, all looking good on your MOR/Control. And great to hear you’re enjoying the course 🙂

Gillian Naismith
    Participant

Hello Rich

Here are my charts for EURUSD & GBPUSD Daily readings.  I had a fair trouble with opening up/editing the horizontal line readings by right clicking right on the lines (ie brought up another menu) and also changing the colour and deleting of the rectangle insert – finally worked out that I could do both by right clicking on the chart and picking ‘Objects List’ and sorting them all out in there.  I realise yellow shading is a bit out of the zone in GBPUSD but difficult to pinpoint with colouring though had a few tries.  Anyway, hazarding a guess that the EURUSD looks like a ‘weak’ buy at this date in June though started off strong and GBPUSD is a ‘strong’ buy at this time.

Gillian

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Hi Gillian, all looking good on your analysis. GBPUSD definitely a strong buy. EURUSD: it’s been moving sideways for a few days but the buyers still have it, you can consider it a strong buy until you get that change of control by the sellers taking it below a recent swing-low. You can use the pulse – pullback – pulse pattern to show you when control has changed hands.

Remember you can fine-tune the area your rectangle covers by typing in the actual high/low prices you want to use, and the start/end times, on the parameters tab of the rectangle properties.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.