FXBA Webinar – Tuesday 10th November

Welcome! Forums Forex Breakthrough Academy Forum FXBA Webinar – Tuesday 10th November

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Just in case anyone can’t find the link that takes you to the webinar please click below (or copy and paste into your browser address bar):

http://app.webinarjam.net/live/5053/d70b2a5bf8/-1/

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

The recording is up on the ‘Webinars’ tab now – here’s a direct link to that video:

Webinar recording 10/11/15

P.S. Thank you for all your kind messages in the chat window at the end of the webinar session, it’s great to hear you’re finding this stuff useful 🙂

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

If anyone was struggling to see where I took those fib measurements from in the webinar please see below…

FXBA Webinar 10/11/15 – fib points used

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

We had a question during the webinar about the possibility of going short in GBPUSD earlier, after the Doji candlestick had printed on the daily chart soon after the monthly rollover into November.

During the analysis I approached it that we were looking for the latest swing low to be taken-out, to be sure than sellers had control before filtering the GBPUSD market as a good potential candidate. Please see the attached image so you can see what I was paying attention to.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.