FXBA Webinar – Tuesday 7th July

Welcome! Forums Forex Breakthrough Academy Forum FXBA Webinar – Tuesday 7th July

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

If you haven’t already registered for the next webinar please make sure you do by clicking here.

This one’s all about taking your own campaign live, but please don’t worry if you think you’re not at that stage yet. Come and join me – you might find the information we’ll cover helps you get there that bit sooner!

The webinar will take place on 7th of July at 8pm.

Just click here to register (remember, there is no charge – this is part of your FXBA training)

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Please find the webinar recording below.

I’ve also attached a PDF to this post. It includes:

– The ‘starter list’ of markets that we looked at
    – A reminder of Your call to action: Start making those battle plans! 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    John Murphy
    Participant

Rich,

I listened to the recording yesterday. As it happens I’d decided to start making Daily Battle plans even though I can’t trade during the day (yet). I realised that by doing some of the basics it would let me get use to the process and as you said in the webinar it also allows you to see what would have happened.

It is definitely becoming easier as each day passes. You only need to set up the MOR once and major trendlines don’t change that quickly once set so it’s all about support and resistance, Fibonacci etc.

Regards

John

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Yep, you’ve got it , John.

A bit of initial ‘setting-up’ work and then it’s just a quick glance at the charts (and update chart features where necessary) each evening. The need to carry just your good candidate markets through to ‘battle-plan’ stage helps keep you focussed on the most immediate opportunities.

It’ll give you a real buzz to see opportunities you figured-out the previous evening actually come to fruition in the market… a huge confidence boost in your new skills 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.