FXBA Webinar – Thursday 11th June

Welcome! Forums Forex Breakthrough Academy Forum FXBA Webinar – Thursday 11th June

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

If you haven’t already registered for the webinar please make sure you do by clicking here. It is free of charge (as part of your FXBA course) and it will be the perfect chance for me to go though many of the elements that keep coming up in the forum and of course to answer your questions live.

It’ll take place on the 11th of June at 8pm.

Just click here to register (as I mentioned, there is no charge – this is part of your FXBA training)

Jonathan Marland
    Participant

Hi Rich,

Sadly I am unable to attend the webinar. I understand it will be recorded. Do I need to register anyway in order to connect to the recording?

Regards
    Jonathan

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Hi Jonathan, you’ll be able to access the recording via the normal FXBA website once it has been produced and uploaded.

Nigel Southon
    Participant

Hi Rich,

I don’t know if other members experienced the same thing, but the Webinar crashed half way through.

Or is it my computer playing up?

Many thanks

Nigel

Lewis NicolsonLewis Nicolson
    Participant

Hi,

Yes Nigel, the same thing happened to me. it just said this live event has ended.

Cheers,

Lewis

Nigel Southon
    Participant

Thanks Lewis for confirming that you experienced the same thing.

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Thanks to all of you that joined me today.

I’m so sorry but due to a technical hitch it appears that the Q&A section was cut off for many of you.

The good news is that I could see all your questions coming in and it did continue to record so despite this glitch I will be able to send you the full webinar recording tomorrow so that you don’t miss out if you were one of those who couldn’t view it.

Once again my apologies that it didn’t go quite as planned for all of you but I hope you found what we did cover useful and of course I’ll ensure all your questions are answered tomorrow!

Just sorting the recording out now so please don’t worry, you won’t have missed anything 🙂

Stephen Cornwell
    Participant

Hi Rich

The webinar has ended abruptly after 35 mins.  Is it my computer or was there a general problem?

Stephen

Allan MonroAllan Monro
    Participant

No Nigel mine crashed at around 20:34 when talking about counter trendlines

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Please find a PDF of the webinar notes attached to this post. It includes:

– Link to a video recording of the entire webinar
    – A handy list of those Metatrader keyboard shortcuts
    – A table showing how to input your fib extensions into the tool properties box

Apologies again if you missed the final 15 minutes of the webinar last night! It’s all on the recording for you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Simon Dyde
    Participant

Keyboard shortcuts,

Alt+Backspce = undo.

Very useful if you manage to clear all your chart objects (ctrl+delete) by mistake, as I have just found out!

Rich FittonRich Fitton
    Keymaster

Haha, I bet that one saved you a bit of time 🙂 Thanks for sharing

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.